Do you need some words? Whether you’re looking for a simple refresh of your website or need a copywriter to create a raft of new content, I can help. I’m an experienced journalist, digital editor and copywriter.
Here’s how I can help you:
- writing medically-referenced, clinician-reviewed health content
- managing the creation of content – from websites, emails and social campaigns to books and flyers
- tailoring content to suit your audience
- writing video scripts
- promoting search engine optimisation (SEO) of online content to expand reach
- coordinating and fulfilling content strategy to suit your brand
- proof-reading, editing and rewriting existing content, for example for leaflets or a website
If you would like to talk to me about a particular project, please get in touch.
Careful editing is the key to ensuring that words hit home and deliver brand messages free from error. I can make sure that your website or print marketing has clean, clear copy and is typo-free.
Whether you need engaging concepts to sell an innovative product to a focus group, or an experienced hand to showcase a brand online or in your print literature, it will be written concisely, to your brief and on time.
If you’re looking for interviews, case histories, news stories and features, you’re in the right place. My work on health, food and parenting has been published in scores of national newspapers, magazines and online publications, both in the UK and US.
Content marketing requires an ability to understand the audience, sell the brand and, crucially, advise customers on their next move. I can help increase your success with SEO-optimised blog posts and features, e-newsletters, social media updates and case histories. I can also refresh print marketing too.
If you’re looking to work with established bloggers to promote your brand online to your direct market, you need someone who understands blogging and the blogging community.